Lip Dub Reflection

Jace Meyers, came up with ideas as well as songs and powerpoints

I felt like the lip dub went pretty good considering the songs that we had to work with. what i liked about the lip dub was the transitions we had some creative transitions to make it a lot more entertaining. I feel like our energy and enthusiasm could’ve been improved because I know our class has a lot more energy than showed in the video.

I feel as if the video did serve its purpose of the satellite Center Because when we had the part in the elevator we promoted our New class of theatre, also we had the song finesse, finesse is one of the most popular head nodding songs in 2018 not only is it that its very motivational to be successful at not only the satellite Center but in Life. This lip dub compared to last year’s was better in my opinion cuz i feel as if we had a lot more chemistry with each other, meaning everyone new everybody and we had the eagerness to do better than last year’s.

For the process of the brainstorming was good I liked how we came together as a class, picked songs, and eliminated as we went on i felt like it was the best way to pick the song, i liked this process because its way better than a teacher just coming in and saying we are going to do a certain song and we are all not on the same page. I honestly did not like how we have to go through Mrs. Anderson to pick the song because its a mind of a adult compared to the mind of young adult, with that being said we would not pick the same song 9/10 because we have two different ways of thinking, different generations of music and meaning. I feel like it should be improve by the am and pm classes coming together instead of separate and picking one song that is appropriate for the video.

The biggest thing that should stay the same is the students picking the song so they can be enthusiastic about what there singing when filming. I feel like you should change the the way you have the students go talk to the classes i think as a class you should go talk to em because when theres just two people talking to a whole class with chill free roaming classes they wont give that much respect while your talking and when they don’t know what they are doing when its time to film it will be the ATVB students fault. My advice to next years ATVB students lip dub is to have fun no matter what it doesn’t matter what song doesn’t matter how boring it is have fun please have fun because you will never get it back when its gone and thats coming from someone who use to think i was going to be in high school a long time, i feel like freshman year was yesterday, so enjoy it.